Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Running in circles...


Today I feel like I have been running in circles to get barely anything accomplished.  I woke up to the alarm at 6:00 a.m. to get my kids ready for school.  Dropped them off after the morning routine at 7:50.  After that I drove to my husband's office to pick him up (he works at a car dealership) because our second vehicle is getting body repair after a stray bolt flew off of a parked semi-truck and hit right below the window - what luck!!  Then we drove to Pueblo to look at my husband's new tattoo design.  Got home from that appointment around 12:30 p.m.  I started working on my orders at 12:30,  got a few things done.  Left the house to pick up the kids from school at 2:10.  My oldest son started running club so we stayed and watched him until 3:10 p.m.  Drove back home, fed everyone a snack.  Started sewing again around 3:45 p.m. and then realized I need to help feed everyone dinner!  Whew!  So, I feel like I have been going all day long to get barely anything accomplished.  I know everyone has days like this but I feel sometimes there is just NOT enough time in a day to do everything I want to do.

Photo courtesy of  Big_Luis 17

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I have been having those same kind of days since school started Aug. 12. Back to making things for my shop, pta started and i signed my self up for way to many things, and now i just signed up for three craft shows. WHAT WAS I THINKING? But I am sure all things will work out! and we both will get some much needed rest soon!

Karen
aka kzoriginals, pagebypage