Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christopher and Tia


I keep telling myself that I will cook more and eat out less.  It is not so much that I don't like cooking, I don't like the mess cooking brings and I am the most unorganized person you have ever met.  I have to dig and dig through the pantry to find the spice I need and sometimes I even find that I am missing just one ingredient after mixing everything together.  Thank goodness for the grocery store that is only two blocks away!  The other problem I have is that I print off recipes from the computer and have them stuffed in drawers and cupboards in my kitchen.  Terrible, I know!

When I came across this Green on Green Hand Painted Recipe Box by Christopher and Tia, $44, I finally found the thing that made me want to organize my kitchen!  I just love the two shades of green and the box even comes with 12 matching Poppy recipe cards - perfect for transferring those recipes I have shoved in the drawers and cupboards!  

1 comment: