Saturday, October 18, 2008

Placemats!! Feedback please?




As I was sitting here playing Majong Tiles on Pogo (one of my favorite sites to play games) I thought to myself, "I could be using this time to make placemats..." So, I turned off my game and walked upstairs to my sewing area and put my pattern that I designed a while ago to use. It isn't a hard design, I just prefer oval placemats to rectangle placemats. I love Joel Dewberry's fabrics so put two of them to use and came up with this design. I would LOVE any feedback anyone is willing to give me!
Update: I've created another set in more feminine colors! I plan on making more to add to my shop :)

10 comments:

alyssa said...

Ohh I like the oval over the rectangle as well!! I probably wouldn't pick that fabric though if I were buying them for myself. Hmmmmm..

KittenBritches said...

i dig em! nice job yet again, my pal.

BeanPickleSprout said...

Thanks guys! I will make some more in more feminine fabrics :)

five dot design said...

soooooooper cute! i'm loving the oval- square don't work well on our round table, so i'm loving it!

Colorado Knitter said...

Love it. I like rectangles better, but we have a rectangular table. I might have to put my order in for some of these.

alyssa said...

I love the new pic(??) with the flowery fabric. :) :)

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I love these placemats. I knew you wouldn't come up with something boring. I knew your placemats would totally have style and be FUN! I love the patterns. the blue and tree style are way cool. I may have to buy those for my bed side tables. they would look great in there!

I am so happy!!!!!

Kate said...

Just like everything else you've done, these are incredible. Make more! Make more!

logan said...

I recently stumbled upon your etsy shop and blog and I just have to say I love all your fabrics and designs.

It makes me want to have babies tomorrow just so I can buy one of your onesie and bib sets.

And I really love the place mats too!

logan said...

oh, and what size are these place mats?