Friday, October 17, 2008

The Green Daisy


I was checking out all of the new designs in Kimiko's shop this morning (TheGreenDaisy) and came across these awesome Owl Gift Tags, $2.25 for 5. These would be a perfect little extra touch on Christmas gifts or could also be easily used on everyday gifts! The paper is also handmade by PulpArt before the design is added by Kimiko! Love them!
At TheGreenDaisy you can also find cute pendants and magnets! I have a pendant that I always get compliments on and it stands up to my little guy's grabbing and pulling on the chain. I don't know how many times the magnets have been knocked off of the fridge and they still look brand new!

1 comment:

Kimiko said...

Amy, you are too sweet to feature me in your blog :o) I appreciate it and I'm so thankful that you're my Etsy friend! Thank you for everything you've done for me!