Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Acorn Bib and Onesie Set


I ordered this wood grain fabric a while ago and had a wholesale order come in that requested a matching bib for my green polka dot acorn onesie. I figured acorns and wood kind of go together and came up with this bib design. I think it might be one of my favs! Little Sprout definitely needs a set to sport when we are out and about!


I think there definitely needs to be a pot holder (and possibly placemat) set spin-off from this design!!

4 comments:

alyssa said...

Acckkk...how do you make such CUTENESS?!?! I love this. I wish I had a bunch of babies to order your stuff for!

BackwoodSophisticate said...

Oh, how I love your style! So cute!

KittenBritches said...

perfection- your best yet, in my humble opinion. modern and cool.

Flirt Buttons said...

excellent acorn. I like unisex designs on baby stuff. I have a boy and everyone always makes girly stuff!