Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funky Chicken Design


One thing I noticed about the new house is that the light switch plates are rustic. Rustic is a neat look if the interior of the house matches but I prefer a modern mixed with vintage look. I decided to search Etsy to find some unique light switch plates and immediately found Funky Chicken Design! I love the variety of light switch plates and at $5 a piece, I can afford to get a few!! Also offered are frames, pillows, magnets and push pins - something for everyone!

6 comments:

twiddlestix said...

That is a great find! And fun...have fun with the move!

alyssa said...

Ohhhhhh!!! I LOVE this...perfect timing for us :)

alyssa said...

PS, your Halloween-y bibs are adorable.

Stela said...

OMG!!! I love this!! Thanks for sharing your find!! I need one

terryann said...

that is so cool, I covered mine in fabric, use liquid starch to make the fabric attach. They last about a year then you have to redo them because the light switch is were everyone touches so it gets sticky.

BagsByMelanie said...

This is adorable!

By the way I tagged you on my blog :)