Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stepanka



I came across these Wall Pillows on Etsy and instantly felt the need to snatch up at least three of them (if only I could afford it right now)! Stepanka hand builds each wall pillow using slabs of porcelain. She then etches an original drawing into the clay, glazes some parts, and fires in a glass kiln. There are many sizes and designs to choose from so go and see if you can find something you love! I am sure it won't be hard!



Undiscovered Shop of the Day: PeterSharp


Based out of Phoenix, AZ, PeterSharp is just starting out and only has one listing but I am sure his shop will fill up with wonderful creations with time. He makes custom mantle pieces using a variety of materials. I especially like the colorful combinations of tile he placed on the timber beam he used in the piece shown here. PeterSharp is also willing to do custom orders and lists some ideas for you to start out with! Oh, how I wish I had a mantle...

3 comments:

alyssa said...

Wow those are really cool!

Tia Colleen said...

oooh, those wall pillows are pretty.

Giftbearer said...

I really like the wall pillows!