Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scentsy!!!

So, I ordered Scentsy products from a friend a little bit ago.  They came today and I loved them SO much that I decided to become a consultant (as if I don't have enough on my plate).  I love candles, love a fresh smelling home, love changing up the scent in my home and especially LOVE the fact I don't have to worry about candles getting knocked over anymore and starting a fire.  Scentsy uses a warmer heated by a lightbulb and cubes of wax that melt down.  You can reuse the wax by pouring it back into the mold it was shipped in and it lasts quite a while!  The scent is so wonderfully strong that the aroma fills your house within minutes of putting the cube on the warmer and clean-up is a snap too!  What else could a girl ask for?  Want to know more?  Visit my new website!

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Sweet! I'm kinda interested!